[Project_owners] Big and small icons the the Firefox toolbar

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Fri Jan 14 06:31:01 EST 2005

Hi,

I have added in my extension's overlay an toolbarbutton to add in the
toolbarpalette of firefox. I have a problem with the size of the image
to associated. I can associated an 16x16 or a 32x32 icon in a static
way with an image attribute, but when the user change the size of the
icon in the toolbar in the toolbar/customize dialog, my icon is not
resized. I supposed I have to be aware in a way or an other to manually
change the size, but how ? any idea ?
Thanks

Didier