[Project_owners] Firefox resize icon in toolbar

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Jan 13 08:53:13 EST 2005

Hi,

I have added a toolbarbutton in the toolbarpalette of firefox in my
extension's overlay, but I have a problem with the size of the icon.
There is a checkbox in the toolbar/customize dialog that controls the
size of the icons (maybe 16x16 and 32x32) and I want to be notified
when the size is changed. Any one knows how to do that ? I have noticed
in firefox source that a "iconsize" attribute in defined with the
"small" value. Do I have to add a broadcaster to observe this attribute
?
Thanks

Didier