[Project_owners] Re: <xul:description wrapping not working

HJ bugus at universum.org
Thu Jan 13 13:31:10 EST 2005

HJ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing a new binding and ran into this problem were
>
> <xul:description xbl:inherit="value=description" ...
>
> isn't wrapping the text. What can/should I do to fix this?
>
> Note that crop works, but I can't use it, for obvious reasons!
>
> Thanks for you time and help,
> /HJ

Here's some example code:

blurb {
	-moz-binding: url("chrome://global/content/bindings/foobar.xml#blurb");
}

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<bindings id="fooBarBindings"
           xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"

xmlns:xul="http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"
           xmlns:xbl="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl">

   <binding id="blurb" display="xul:vbox">
     <content>
       <xul:description xbl:inherits="value=text"/>
     </content>
   </binding>

</bindings>