[Project_owners] Problem login in to the mailing list administrative page

Rod Whiteley rod.whiteley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:16:35 EST 2005

Pete Collins wrote:
> I guess the old cookie data is not valid w/ the new page.

No, it's worse than that.  For example, I successfully logged in this
morning.  Now it fails again.

Here are the steps in detail:

  - Try to open the General Options page.  It asks for a password.
  - Try to open the moderator requests.  It asks for a password again.
  - "We're sorry, we hit a bug!" opens instead.
  - Log out.
  - Suppy the password again, twice in succession!
  - Try to open the moderator requests.  It works.

If I close and restart Firefox, I can reproduce this sequence.