[Project_owners] Problem login in to the mailing list administrative page

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Mon Jan 10 08:46:21 EST 2005

Just to reiterate, I applied a patch to allow for the admin interface to
delete all moderated messages (a real time saver) if they are spam.

I guess the old cookie data is not valid w/ the new page.

This worked for me:

Click on this link:

Click on:
 <Projectname> administrative interface (requires authorization)

At the bottom of the page.

Login in

Then "Tend to pending moderator requests".

This should essentially reset the cookie.

Mozilla Software Development Solutions