[Project_owners] Problems with nsISHEntry.getScrollPosition

Net One netone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:16:57 EST 2005

Dear all,

Recently when I want to use function getScrollPosition() in the
nsISHEntry interface, I found that the value returned is not correct.
It seems to be some random numbers. And I've checked the cases in the
extension "SessionSave" and found the same problem. The code I used is
as follows:

var historyEntry = sessionHistory.getEntryAtIndex(j, false);
var scrollX = new Object(), scrollY = {};
historyEntry.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsISHEntry).getScrollPosition(scrollX,
scrollY);

Then I found that scrollX.value and scrollY.value are some large numbers. :(

Is there anything wrong with my code?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regard,