[Project_owners] Toolbar button icon

Tracy Norris tnorris at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 8 11:49:50 EST 2005

You could compare your extension to mine, autofill
(http://autofill.mozdev.org). We do the same thing you are trying to do,
and it works fine. Note, I found the reference I was talking about, it
wasn't on xulplanet as I thought. It's here:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mozilla/2003/06/27/mozilla.html?page=last

An excerpt:
"...Something we experienced during our testing was that the icon did
not appear correctly on the palette, instead it appeared as a group of
unrelated icons. It was resolved by deleting your Mozilla Firebird user
profile, something that is recommended in the 0.6 release notes
<http://mozilla.org/projects/firebird/release-notes.html#install>. Now
everything should be in place, and you can grab your button and move
onto one of your Firebird toolbars in the position that you wish..."

It's old information, but if memory serves, I had the same problem
during development of autofill, and this fixed it.