[Project_owners] Toolbar button icon

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Sat Jan 8 17:52:47 EST 2005

I checked the rdf files, is it same (as structure) w/ another
extension's skin rdf file and still my icons on customize toolbar is
bogus.

I figured out that when i delete class='toolbarbutton-1' from the .xul
icons at customize toolbar dissapears (just label is shown) but when i
add class='toolbarbutton-1' it shows that big bogus mixture icon. I
really couldn't figure out what's wrong. Would anyone like to check the
extension if I put it online?