[Project_owners] Toolbar button icon

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Sat Jan 8 00:06:30 EST 2005

I have that lines in my contents.rdf. Any other advice?

@Ben Goodman: is it same for customize window? Because I have an icon
there but I think that's for extension icon, not the toolbar ones.

--
Baris Cicek <baris at teamforce.name.tr> #Key id: 1024D/03190DA8
eng//Please don't add me to your address book if you're using MS Outlook