[Project_owners] Toolbar button icon

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Fri Jan 7 23:39:19 EST 2005

Hi;

I'm having problem with toolbar buttons. I know I should set the icon
from skin/appname/foo.css, I do it so. But the problem is even though
the icons (small and big) appears fine on toolbars of firefox, they do
not appear alright in customize window of firefox. They usethat big
mixed built in symbols icon instead of the one they use on toolbars.

What should I do more to make them appear as in toolbar in customize
window?
--
Baris Cicek <baris at teamforce.name.tr> #Key id: 1024D/03190DA8
eng//Please don't add me to your address book if you're using MS Outlook