[Project_owners] CVS activity measurement updated

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Mon Feb 28 01:58:32 EST 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:24:17 -0800 (PST), David Boswell wrote:

> The CVS activity measurement that tracks the active, inactive and
> abandoned project listings has been updated.  Instead of just checking
> for activity in a project's www directory we are now checking for any
> activity in a project's repository.

The original announcement seems to have generated a bit of panic e.g.

<http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/tagzilla/www/project_nav.html>

...and an attempt to keep TagZilla off the abandoned project list until I
can find time to do real work to it...

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]Please return stewardess to original upright position.