[Project_owners] Cleaning out old abandoned projects

Sergey A. Chernyshev urlfix.mozdev.org at antispam.drouk.ru
Sat Feb 26 17:52:56 EST 2005

David,

You can delete "contextmenufactory" and "wizard" - unfortunately they
both are dead. I'm the owner of the project - if you need a
confirmation just send emails to owning email addresses (they are
different from this one).

URLFix on the other hand is finished for Mozilla and used by some
users. It needs update for Firefox, but it's definitely didn't deserve
to be deleted.

Also I don't think deleting Bugzillas for project is good idea -
someone can post legitimate bug. If users can't do that, then they
really start to think that project is abandoned. Probably you should
ask owners of the projects in "abandoned" list if they feel that
project is dead and if they don't then don't delete it.

     Sergey