[Project_owners] Getting document from dialog close onunload

Jed jedbro at gmx.net
Fri Feb 25 17:48:29 EST 2005

You could use Window Mediator and get the last browser, then get the
element... but I think it would be easier to do the following;

In your dialog do something like this
onClose="window.opener.setTimeout('myFunction()', 10)"

This will call "myFunction()" once the window is closed after 10ms
(almost instantly) and in myFunction() do the updateing of the elements.
That's probably the easiest and most elegant way I can think of.

Cheers
-Jed
http://extensions.jedbrown.net/