[Project_owners] Getting document from dialog close onunload

Bradley Rintoul brintoul at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 16:44:33 EST 2005

After a dialog box is closed, I'm trying to take a pref set by the
dialog and change a toolbar's textbox background color accordingly.  I
have a function set as a handler for the "onunload" event, but I can't
figure out how to get ahold of the toolbar's textbox...(the toolbar
lives in the browser)  I put document.getElementById in the onunload
handler, but I think it's still referring to the dialog's DOM...  How do
I get ahold of the "browers" DOM document so that I can get the textbox
in question...?

Thanks,

B. Rintoul