[Project_owners] encrypting RDF datasources

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 14:08:13 EST 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to natively encrypt RDF datasources, or must I encrypt
individual resource and literal objects in the datasource using a
javascript encryption algorithm? I know about nsISecretDecoderRing,
but this forces the user to provide a key -- something I'd like to
avoid (I don't mind generating a random key and storing it on the
local system; I know that's not bullet-proof security, but that's
OK).

Thank you for any advice,
Eric Jung