[Project_owners] project website css validation

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Mon Feb 21 11:43:49 EST 2005

I'm getting some css validation errors with the w3c on-line validator.

Basically I saw the multizilla use -moz-border-radius, so monkey see monkey
do.  However when I do that the w3c css validator chokes on this; but it
gives the multizilla site a clean bill of health.  So what's the secret?

<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fflashblock.mozdev.org%2Findex.html>

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]Nothing is so simple that it can't get screwed up.