[Project_owners] trying to remove/change footer from xxx.mozdev.org

Calum Leslie s0198981 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 22:52:36 EST 2005

You have joined a mailing list on mozdev.org. Since you've joined it,
you should have an email somewhere with your password for the list (look
for the title line 'Welcome to the "Project_owners" mailing list'). This
should include both the links and the password you need to cancel your
subscription.

Calum.