[Project_owners] listbox strange behavior?

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 09:49:48 EST 2005

MacCpp wrote:

> Thank you, so much thanks. Your help give me the solution, I add a
> call to listBox . ensureElementIsVisible ( ) and the functions do the
> correct work.

You're still doing things the wrong way around. The fact that a listcell
is created when the element is visible is an XBL bug and your code will
break when it is fixed. Please fix your code to manually create a
listitem and add all five listcells to the listitem before appending the
listitem to the listbox.