[Project_owners] Maybe a very silly question

Dewi Bryn Jones dewi.jones at gwelywiwr.org
Fri Feb 11 16:22:59 EST 2005

http://l10nzilla.mozdev.org

is probably what you're thinking about. It's is a project that comes
close to what you describe.

It's been quiet on mozdev.org for a while but it's used for our Welsh
localisation for Mozilla/Firefox and Thunderbird. You need to host your
own MySQL however and website. I use it as a localhost installation.
Also the functionalities to eases offline translation by converting all
dtd and properties files in a given directory to one 'po' file is one we
use a lot of as well. (well it isn't strictly speaking according to the
po file standard but it works with poEdit)

You're welcome to have a copy of the latest Java I have - it's more
recent that the CVS with probably some 'hacks' for Firefox and po file
support.

Hwyl,
Dewi

Ysgrifennodd Stefán Freyr Stefánsson: