[Project_owners] mailing list/newgroup archive

Michael J Gruber aboutconfig-owner at mozdev.org
Tue Feb 8 13:33:51 EST 2005

mozdev projects provide a default mailing list with archives and a news
gateway. I noticed that only posts to the mailing list appear in the
archive. Posts to the newgroup are forwarded to the mailing list (I
activated this in the preferences), but they don't appear in the
archive. This is pretty confusing for users: If a questions is asked on
the mailing list and answered in the newsgroup only the question appears
in the archive.

Is there any way to change this behaviour (i.e.: archive both) or to
customize the archive page so that it warns the user about this?

Michael