[Project_owners] Updated policy documents

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Sun Feb 6 10:15:40 EST 2005

> "mozdev reserves the right to terminate Your access to the Site for
> any reason or for no reason, on written notice to You, which may be
> given via email or otherwise."

Yea, why would we terminate a project for "no" reason?

That is actually impossible if you think about it, even something like
disk failure is a "reason" a project could be deleted ...

I know I was concerned about Mozdev being used by abusers possibly
spammers, etc.

--pete

www.mozdevgroup.com
Mozilla Software Development Solutions