[Project_owners] New XUL project category

HJ bugus at universum.org
Thu Feb 3 02:46:42 EST 2005

Calum Leslie wrote:
> Pardon me if this seems stupid, but couldn't you directly use Ant for this?

Sure, but first, you can't compare Ant with InfoZip. InfoZip is easy,
Ant not. I'm looking for a plain simply UI with only a few features, to
enable everyone, not just developers, to replace files with only a few
basic instructions, this, without the need to setup a build system that
is too complicated, even for some developers.

/HJ