[Project_owners] extensions/{GUID} folder erased on install

Carl carlpny at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 16:17:35 EST 2005

Fellow Mozdev Project Gods and Godesses,

I asked this a while ago and didn't get any answers.  This is a serious problem for me.  The extensions/{GUID} folder is cleared out when my extension is installed.  This only happens in Firefox 1.5.

Am I just going to have to ignore the fact that i worked hard to make my extension's settings/data upwards compatible? Firefox anhilates these files.

Does anyone know if it is possible that i am just doing something wrong?

Is there at least anyone else that has this problem and is angry about it?

Carl Nygaard

Yahoo! Photos