[Project_owners] My extension prevent from quitting

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Sat Dec 24 16:51:14 EST 2005

Hi,

Some users complain about my extension because it prevent from quitting
Firefox. When the user click on "quit", all windows disapear but a
shadow "firefox" process is still alive. They have to kill it manually.
I don't have that problem here, and I can't reproduce it (maybe it's a
PC only problem since I test it on a Mac). I have no clue where to
start looking at. How can an extension can freeze the "quit" process.
Does anyone every notice that strange behavior in his extension ? Any
help appreciated.
Thanks

Didier