[Project_owners] prefwindow

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:58:11 EST 2005

> Err, if the instant apply preference is turned on, I think users will never
> see the OK and CANCEL buttons, or am I mistaken?

true, but was the navigation toolbar that was the problem.

as a side though,

i'm much impressed with the prefwindow and preferences and binding.
removes a lot of javascript, removing a lot of maintenance overhead.

would love to see some way of binding other things ......

would be brilliant to be able to bind XUL components visibility to
another components values (eg checkbox checked enables button)

can anyone point me to a forum that this discussion would be more
appropriate for?

thanks,

mike