[Project_owners] Anyone using PDF documents for his/her project?

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 23:48:22 EST 2005

Eric H. Jung wrote:
> HJ,
>
> I already replied to your last post about this. I have Adobe
> Professional and can assist you. Contact me directly if you like.
>
> Regards,
> Eric

Thanks Eric but...
My 'fathers' previous message was also written by me, because my dad had
eye surgery (some lady in a shop fell down with a box cutter, while she
was trying to put the top in the Christmas tree in the shop, and she cut
him right next/into his left eye when he tried to save her from crashing
onto the floor, so that's why 'he' didn't reply, because *I* also wrote
his last message.

Merry (spelled right this time) Christmas and Happy New Year,
Michael