[Project_owners] Flowing tabs: updates for Firefox 1.5, SeaMonkey?

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:32:45 EST 2005

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm trying to reach Mr. Stephen Clavering (aka
"clav"), regarding his Flowing Tabs extension.  The last update for it
appears to be for Mozilla Firefox 0.10, and one of my coworkers would
like to see that in our product.

I sent him an e-mail last week, with no response.

Basically, I'd like to assist in updating it for the latest Firefox
and SeaMonkey browsers.  If anyone can reach him, would you please
ping him and let him know?

If it has been abandoned, I'd be willing to adopt this particular
extension into XUL Widgets (but I would prefer to work with him
instead of independently).

Alex Vincent
Santa Clara, CA, USA
-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001