[Project_owners] Re: Anyone using PDF documents for his/her project?

Derek A. Gilby dgilby at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Dec 16 17:32:36 EST 2005

If your documents are originally in another format.... ie Word document, there
is a program named Open Office. All a person has to do is open the document in
that program and there is a PDF button.. right on the toolbar... works great,
so much so that I hardly ever use MS Word.  It also has excel, powerpoint etc.
All I use.

Derek