[Project_owners] [Fwd: Splitting up Bugzilla on MozDev?]

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 11:30:38 EST 2005

> What specifically is
> hard to manage in Bugzilla when the list of projects grows too long?

When you are using the bugs.html page for a project there isn't a
problem, but when you are in bugzilla and do a query or open a new bug
you have to deal with the huge list of projects.

As an admin, this is also an issue when I add new projects since the
add new product link is at the bottom of the product list so the entire
page has to load before I can get to that link.

David