[Project_owners] Project naming, or lack thereof

Alex Badea vamposdecampos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:31:45 EST 2005

Hi,

I wrote a small extension that adds a button to the "Open with/save to
disk" dialog that allows you to view the file as text in the browser
(useful, for example, for *.sh linked from web pages). However, I'm
having trouble thinking of a proper name for it :) Any ideas?

Also, if there's a cleaner way of accomplishing this (perhaps a pref I
don't know about?) I'd like to hear about it.

If anyone is interested, the extension is available at:
http://atlantis.cs.pub.ro/~arbadea/mozilla/dlviewtext-0.1.xpi

Cheers.