[Project_owners] about:passwordmaker

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 15:39:51 EST 2005

Hi,

When my extension opens a new tab with the URI "about:passwordmaker", I
can't populate it with content. I'd like to use this URI to display
information about my extension's settings. However, the following
exception appears in the JS console:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040154
(NS_ERROR_FACTORY_NOT_REGISTERED) [nsIWebNavigation.loadURI]"
nsresult: "0x80040154 (NS_ERROR_FACTORY_NOT_REGISTERED)"  location: "JS
frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml ::
loadURIWithFlags :: line 170"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml
Line: 170

Anyone know how I can achieve this? My code works just fine if I use
"about:blank".

Thanks for any help,
Eric Jung