[Project_owners] onpopupshowing event - many more sections show up in context menu

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:46:58 EST 2005

It may not affect you, but when you have cascading menus you get some
of the showing/hiding events multiple times, and deleting all of the elements
more often than you should will crash firefox.

It might be helpful to look at tamperdata.mozdev.org - tamperMenu.js and
tamperPopup.js for an example of building dynamic cascading menus.