[Project_owners] Bugzilla Versions

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 12:32:33 EST 2005

> I would like the list to say 0.7.x, 0.8.x, and 1.0.x.  Is this
> possible? Can we edit the version list ourselves?

To change any of the bugzilla settings for your project, please email
admin at mozdev dot org.

In theory we would not have any problem with project owners managing
the versions, components and other bugzilla settings for their project.
 The only limitation is that bugzilla grants admin access on a
site-wide level and not a project level -- meaning that someone with
admin access could change these settings for any projects.

If newer versions of bugzilla have changed this, then we can look into
changing how bugzilla is administered.

David