[Project_owners] XBL and preferences

Nickolay Ponomarev asqueella at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:17:12 EST 2005

I believe you should put something like this in one of your prefpanes:
  <myelement preference-editable="true"/>
Where the binding of myelement has a "value" property.
This should make the "value" setter called at startup

To inform the system of changes of your widget's value, one of these
events must be fired: change, command, or input.

Nickolay