[Project_owners] (no subject)

Matthew Waymost waymost at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:36:03 EST 2005

A Greasemonkey script is definitely the way to go. I'm not too familiar with
GM scripting, but that's exactly the kind of thing that it's made to do.

If you don't want the overhead of GM, you would probably have to get the
page on load (via XMLHttpRequest I think, but I could very well be wrong),
and do a quick global string replace.

Matt