[Project_owners] cvs update: [16:10:19]

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 19:51:56 EST 2005

Phil,

Now that the traffic is returning to normal, we will be able to
continue cleaning out locks and fixing the CVS errors people have been
seeing lately.  If you're still unable to commit by tomorrow afternoon,
let us know and we'll look into it for you.

Sending requests to the admin list is also the right place to post
messages.  Mail delivery has been slow the last several days though, so
we apologize for any delay in responding.

David