[Project_owners] How to get Firefox to remember Mailman passwords

Matthew Wilson matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 14:08:03 EST 2005

I finally got round to writing a Greasemonkey script to persuade Firefox
to remember my mailman passwords. I've attached it to this email - if
the attachment doesn't get through to the list then I'll send another mail.

Tested with Firefox 1.5 + greasemonkey 0.6.4.

(The dummy username box could be placed in a more aesthetically pleasing
position, but I didn't feel it was worth the effort.)

Matthew