[Project_owners] cvs access

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:51:47 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:22:22 -0800, Jay Patel wrote:

> Who do I need to contact to get cvs access to mozdev?  We need to update
> a file for the adblock extension, and the only author we have been able

You do know, don't you, that Rue has been known to reverse out changes that
he doesn't agree with?

> to contact does not have access.  But we need to make some critical
> changes asap.  Let me know who can give me or the adblock author cvs
> access for that project.  Thanks.

According to: <http://adblock.mozdev.org/members.html> the members of the
Adblock project are:

who                     id              level
Henrik Aasted Sorensen 	haas            Active Developer
<mailto:haas at itu.dk>
Rue                     rue             Active Developer
<mailto:rue at mac.com>
The CSS Avenger         the-css-avenger Style Vigilante
??
Ben Karel               karel           Active Developer
<mailto:ben at eschew.org>

By the way can I recommend that Mozdev follow Sourceforge and establish a
formal "abandoned project takeover" process. I'm sure that the AdblockPlus
people would like to become the official fork.

Phil
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]Plagarism prohibited.  Derive carefully.
* TagZilla 0.059