[Project_owners] Disabling XUL Cache

Vijay Kiran Duvvuri mail at vijaykiran.com
Fri Dec 2 11:47:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm creating a dynamic graph based on the data that is updated into a
preference. I'm adding  another element of the using document.createElement.
But whenever the preference is updated, the image is not being updated. I
think this is related to the caching of images in the XUL, I searched and
found that nglayout.debug.disable_xul_cache should be set to true. Even
after setting it, the image is still not updated. When I restart firefox,
the graph is picks up all the new elements in the preferences. How can I
make the graph to be displayed properly when it's running.

--
Regards,
Vijay Kiran,