[Project_owners] Fwd: Q: explicitOriginalTarget.defaultView.document in FF 1.5

Tony Gentilcore gentilac at slu.edu
Thu Dec 1 22:15:46 EST 2005

Hi Godmar,

Maybe I do not understand your question properly, but I have always
retrieved the document in FF 1.0 and FF 1.5 like this:

window.addEventListener("load", function() {
  var appcontent = window.document.getElementById("appcontent");
  if (appcontent) {
    appcontent.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", yourFunction, false);
  }
}, false);

function yourFunction(aEvent) {
	// doc is document that triggered "onload" event
	var doc = aEvent.originalTarget;
}

Hope this helps...
Tony