[Project_owners] ctrl-space auto-insert extension - be a guinea pig

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:02:51 EDT 2005

autocomplete:
that's a fairly good idea, but i'm not sure how i would do this, the
idea being that it works on any text box (even the address bar).

and then there is thunderbird, where the main component is an editor component.

I think my main hope is to make the popup actually popup at the cursor
position.
but popup's are a bit buggy about this (pretty sure there is something
in bugzilla)

tagline is changed to something more appropriate, and i've got a
better picture as well.

thanks for the feed back,

miek