[Project_owners] thunderbird compose window - popupmenu

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 13:50:36 EDT 2005

my popupset is not in a window.....

at the moment i'm looking at proxy switch as this seems to have a
working popupset.
i'm going to work from that, and build up my app around it, see where
it falls apart.

i'm sure if i just take thte time to work throught it i'll find the
(almost certainly stupid) error i have made.

if you want to have a browse by all means,
cvs:
http://signature.mozdev.org/source.html

but please excuse the state of everything,
I try to use a "get it working" then "refactor" approach.

mike