[Project_owners] thunderbird compose window - popupmenu

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:21:25 EDT 2005

it must be overlaying as the second bit appears in the context menu

   <popup id="msgComposeContext">
                       <menu id="signature-menu" position="3"

contents.rdf has
 <!-- t-bird composer window -->
   <RDF:Seq about="chrome://messenger/content/messengercompose/messengercompose.xul">
    <RDF:li>chrome://signature/content/signatureMailOverlay.xul</RDF:li>
  </RDF:Seq>

but i don't know what an overlay info directory is, please enlighten me.

mike