[Project_owners] Creating applications with Mozilla

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 07:36:49 EDT 2005

True about Yahoo, but as I wrote before--if you look at the HTML of
mail.yahoo.com, you will see JavaScript which MD-5 hashes your
password before submitting it over HTTP. This "hides" your password
to snoopers, although it is susecptible to dictionary attacks. Gmail
does use SSL for login; not why you said they don't?