[Project_owners] Creating applications with Mozilla

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:06:52 EDT 2005

On 8/22/05, Eric Jung <grimholtz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't understand... why does splice() help?

I'm pretty sure that strings in JS are immutable. So you can't
actually delete them w/o some C interfacing (I think).

Personally, I would add a disclaimer: "The passwords generated by
PasswordMaker are not secured in memory. If you want hyper-secure
passwords, use another utility." (I note that if you don't have any
spyware or whatnot looking for passwords in memory, then you're ok.)

--
  Jamie