[Project_owners] xulplanet and <tree/> containers state

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 09:57:53 EDT 2005

Hi,
xulplanet.com seems to be down the last couple days. Anyone know if
it's going to come back? Would truly be a shame if it's gone for
good.

Without xulplanet, I'm having a hard time figuring out what it takes
for a <tree/> to "remember" the state of which containers are open
and which are closed. I seem to remember an attribute related to
this, but couldn't get it to work (at least as I expected it to
work).

Anyone know how to do this short of individually saving the
open/closed state of each and every folder in a file or as
preferences?

Thanks,
Eric