[Project_owners] How long for extensions to be approved on addons.mozilla.org?

Matthew Waymost waymost at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:24:52 EDT 2005

My understanding is that UMO actually adds an update url to your
install.rdf upon uploading. I remember reading somewhere that if you
don't specify an update url, UMO defaults to their own or something.

Also, for me, commenting out the update url line resulted in a denied
approval. I had to completely remove any update url tags, commented or
not, to get an approval.

As far as update.rdf goes, I don't think you've needed on since 0.9,
but I might be wrong.