[Project_owners] Layout mods for bugs.html

Michael Vincent mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 00:46:52 EDT 2005

Chris Neale wrote:
> On Friday 19 August 2005 17:55, Michael Vincent wrote:
>> Chris Neale wrote:

>>> In what way ?
>> I want to change the background/color of the description of fixed bugs
>> i.e. bugs with a title attribute that starts with "RESOLVED " :-)
>>

> Of the ten bugs displayed - none are resolved : )

No, that was a problem in default.css because eight of ten bugs are
resolved. I simple broke in with my modifications.

> First off, if you include the bugs include in your page it won't be
> automatically included at the bottom.
>
> include(BUGS2);

I used:  <?php include(BUGS2); ?>
but got this warning:

Warning: mysql_close(): 28 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in
/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 181

Also, the bug listing was still displayed at the bottom of the page so
what am I doing wrong?

> You can tweak the no. of displayed bugs by setting $amount

Cool, thanks!

> Currently the bugs inclusion makes no distinction between resolutions :
>
>     if ($status == "CLOSED" || $strike == "DUPLICATE" || $strike == "FIXED" ||
>         $strike == "WONTFIX" || $strike == "WORKSFORME" || $strike ==
> "INVALID")

That's not a real problem, as I can work around.