[Project_owners] Layout mods for bugs.html

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Fri Aug 19 19:42:47 EDT 2005

On Friday 19 August 2005 17:55, Michael Vincent wrote:
> Chris Neale wrote:
> > On Friday 19 Aug 2005 09:26, Michael Vincent wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Has anyone changed the layout/CSS for bugs.html on mozdev for bugs.html?
> >
> > In what way ?
>
> I want to change the background/color of the description of fixed bugs
> i.e. bugs with a title attribute that starts with "RESOLVED " :-)

Of the ten bugs displayed - none are resolved : )

First off, if you include the bugs include in your page it won't be
automatically included at the bottom.

include(BUGS2);

You can tweak the no. of displayed bugs by setting $amount

Currently the bugs inclusion makes no distinction between resolutions :

    if ($status == "CLOSED" || $strike == "DUPLICATE" || $strike == "FIXED" ||
        $strike == "WONTFIX" || $strike == "WORKSFORME" || $strike ==
"INVALID")

This can change of course ... file a bug against me, unless one exists
already.

--

cdn