[Project_owners] How long for extensions to be approved on addons.mozilla.org?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 10:54:18 EDT 2005

Adam,
I had the same problem with my extension being rejected. I was told I
could "leave the update URL blank" but didn't understand this. If I
leave the update field blank, do automatic updates happen? Can you
show me how you changed your code to accomodate "leave the update URL
blank" ?

Would really appreciate it,
eric